Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
The great harmonizer; with a herbaceous rose like scent, the essential oil of geranium helps return us from anxiety to a place of calm while retaining alertness. Geranium essential oil can be used to treat acne, inflammation and alleviate stress & anxiety.
- Good for oily & acne prone skin
- Can reduce fatigue
Skin & Hair: Balances oil in skin. Good for acne/oily skin conditions. Helpful for wounds, ulcers and burns.
Body: Can treat inflammation & reduce fatigue
Wellbeing: Alleviates stress & anxiety
How to use
Skin & Hair:
- Steam treatment: add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water. Use caution due to risk of burns or scalding.
- Face massage: Gentle face massage can be used to help fight acne and stimulate the lymphatic system. Add 1 drop to 5ml/0.17fl.oz carrier oil. Try to direct massage stroke from the midline towards the outer edge of your jaw to promote lymphatic drainage.
- Not suitable in a skin application for those who have dermatitis or very sensitive skin.
- Hand or foot bath: add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For inflammation consider using cold/room temperature water. For aches and tight muscles use warm/hot water.
- Compress: add 2 drops of essential oil to a bowl of water. For treating inflammation or to cool down use cold/room temperature water, for aching tight muscles use warm/hot water. Soak a wash cloth in the water, wring out excess moisture and apply to the affected area, repeat two or three times as the compress cools down or warms up.
- Massage: for 2.5% dilution, add 50 drops of essential oil to 100ml / 3.38fl.oz carrier oil
- Bath: add 2 to 3 drops, in a dispersant such as a carrier oil, to the bath.
- Diffuser: add 6-8 drops in your diffuser
Blends well with: basil, bergamot, credarwood, citronella, clary sage, frankincense, grapefruit, jasmine, lavender, lemon, lime, neroli, palmarose, pettigrain, rose, rosemary, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil.