Size: 10ml / 0.30fl.oz
Can’t stop a runny nose or ease a heavy head? This fresh and clearing blend can provide temporary congestion relief when the common cold or seasonal allergies strike. The clearing properties of Fir Needle and Rosalina, combined with the antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties of Lavender and German Chamomile make this blend a saviour during the change of season.Apply to the wrists, chest or back of the neck to help clear congestion and ease headaches.
This blend is suitable for children aged 2 years and older.Note:
This product comes unboxed.
- Roll onto the wrists when needed. Avoid face. Always patch test first.
Note: May cause photosensitivity. Avoid sunlight after topical application.
- May help relieve congestion
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic
- Can help clear the lungs for sinuses
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Glycine Soja (Soya Bean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Abies Sibrica (Siberian Fir) Needle Oil, Melaleuca Ericifolia (Rosalina) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary CO2) leaf extract.
Standard shipping (4-7 business days)
Express Post (1-2 Business Days)
Orders placed before 12pm AEST Monday-Friday will be shipped same day, orders placed after 12pm will be shipped the next business day
100% Happiness Guarantee
Not happy? Simply return your products to us within 30 days and we will provide you a refund. Items damaged or faulty? We will arrange a free return and replacement or refund for you. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use this blend for my child under 2 years old?
Essential oils are considered too strong for use on babies’ skin (0-24 months) and can be overwhelming on their developing systems. However we can still use essential oils in a diffuser. Is this safe for use during pregnancy?Use this oil with care. Avoid using essential oils during the first trimester unless you are under the supervision of a qualified practitioner. See our full list of pregnancy safe oils in our FAQs.Is this safe to use around pets?This blend is not recommended for use around pets. See our full list of pet safe oils in our FAQs.Can I ingest this oil?
This blend has been developed for inhalation and topical application only. This blend should not be taken internally.Safety Warning
For occasional use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on the face or near the nose or mouth. Choking hazard - this product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3 years of age to handle without adult supervision.