Part-time with opportunity for a full-time role
Applications open from 12/10/2019 until 12/31/2019
Want to join the ECO. team? We are looking for a driven, passionate and self-motivated US based individual to join our team. Our brand is rapidly growing in the online direct to consumer space in the USA and we are looking for a motivated digital marketer to help develop and grow our brand in North America.
ECO. Modern Essentials is an Australian, Gold Coast based wellness brand specialising in 100% pure essential oils and blends to support overall health and wellbeing. Our aim is to simplify aromatherapy by sourcing and delivering pure essential oils and blends that are easy to use and incorporate into daily life.
- Assist with developing and implementing digital marketing strategy in the USA
- Act as the key contact for account management in the USA
- Liaise and work closely with current US based marketing agencies
- Develop and implement USA specific marketing campaigns and initiatives that align with our brand values and strategy for growth
- Assist in developing and promoting relevant US specific content
- Must be based in the USA, preferably on the West Coast
- At least 1 year experience in digital marketing
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Proactive and creative Excellent customer service skills
- Passionate about digital marketing and e-commerce
- Be prepared to travel to the Gold Coast, Australia to work with our Australian team for a few weeks to live the culture and integrate with the team
- Be prepared to attend Shop Talk conference in Las Vegas in March 2020 to meet key contacts and set digital strategy and goals for the year with CEO and E-Commerce manager from Australia
- Passionate about health and wellness, be a brand ambassador for ECO to our US customers
Perks of working with ECO.
- Gain excellent digital marketing experience
- Fast growing business in a global online retailing
- Flexibility and variety of tasks
- Room for creativity, ideas and development within the role
- Paid travels to Australia to get training with the team
- Shop Talk conference in Las Vegas in March 2020 Opportunity to grow into a full-time position for the right candidate
If you would like to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line must be: USA Digital Marketing Application
Applications close December 31st, 2019.